Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Fresh install. Dashboard error.

I just set up a vanilla forum, but it crashes right after installing it. I go to the site and the forum seems to work fine, but when I try to access the dashboard, same error. I started from scratch again with a new database and vanilla core and same thing.

"Something has gone wrong.We've run into a problem and are unable to handle this request right now. Please check back in a little while."

Here's the error log:
[24-Sep-2018 03:48:13 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Vanilla\FeatureFlagHelper' not found in /home/sandryzx/public_html/applications/dashboard/settings/class.hooks.php:331
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: DashboardHooks->dashboardNavModule_init_handler(Object(DashboardNavModule), Array)
#1 /home/sandryzx/public_html/library/Garden/EventManager.php(278): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 /home/sandryzx/public_html/library/core/class.pluginmanager.php(806): Garden\EventManager->fire('dashboardnavmod...', Object(DashboardNavModule), Array)
#3 /home/sandryzx/public_html/library/core/class.pluginmanager.php(765): Gdn_PluginManager->callEventHandler(Object(DashboardNavModule), 'DashboardNavMod...', 'init', 'handler')
#4 /home/sandryzx/public_html/library/core/class.pluggable.php(133): Gdn_PluginManager->callEventHandlers(Object(DashboardNavModule), 'DashboardNavMod...', 'init')
#5 /home/sandryzx/public_html/applications/dashboard/modules/class.dashboardnavmodule.php(124): Gdn_Pluggable->fireEvent('init')
#6 /home/sandryzx/public_html/applications/dashboard/views/admin.master.php(75): DashboardNavModule->getSectionsInfo()
#7 /home/sandryzx/public_html/library/core/class.controller.php(1955): include('/home/sandryzx/...')
#8 /home/sandryzx/public_html/library/core/class.controller.php(1401): Gdn_Controller->renderMaster()
#9 /home/sandryzx/public_html/library/core/class.pluggable.php(210): Gdn_Controller->xRender()
#10 /home/sandryzx/public_html/applications/dashboard/controllers/class.settingscontroller.php(2244): Gdn_Pluggable->__call('render', Array)
#11 /home/sandryzx/public_html/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(845): SettingsController->gettingStarted()
#12 /home/sandryzx/public_html/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(274): Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatchController(Object(Gdn_Request), Array)
#13 /home/sandryzx/public_html/index.php(29): Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatch()
#14 {main}
thrown in /home/sandryzx/public_html/applications/dashboard/settings/class.hooks.php on line 331

I would appreciate some help and let me know if I can give more info.

Comments

• pioc34pioc34 Pézenas ✭✭

idem, same error

I replace in /applications/dashboard/settings/class.hooks.php:331

->addLinkIf(
    \Vanilla\FeatureFlagHelper::featureEnabled('Import') && $session->checkPermission('Garden.Import'),
    t('Import'),
    '/dashboard/import',
    'forum-data.import',
    '',
    $sort
    );
    by

->addLinkIf('Garden.Settings.Manage', t('Import'), '/dashboard/import', 'forum-data.import', '', $sort);

It was the older class.hooks.php line....

• That seemed to work. Thank you!

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@pioc34

Could you file your fix as an issue on GitHub?

edited September 2018

I post an issue on github and the soluce. I don't know if it's a good patch.

This discussion has been closed.