HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.

Fresh install. Dashboard error.

I just set up a vanilla forum, but it crashes right after installing it. I go to the site and the forum seems to work fine, but when I try to access the dashboard, same error. I started from scratch again with a new database and vanilla core and same thing.

"Something has gone wrong.We've run into a problem and are unable to handle this request right now. Please check back in a little while."

Here's the error log:
[24-Sep-2018 03:48:13 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Vanilla\FeatureFlagHelper' not found in /home/sandryzx/public_html/applications/dashboard/settings/class.hooks.php:331
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: DashboardHooks->dashboardNavModule_init_handler(Object(DashboardNavModule), Array)
#1 /home/sandryzx/public_html/library/Garden/EventManager.php(278): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 /home/sandryzx/public_html/library/core/class.pluginmanager.php(806): Garden\EventManager->fire('dashboardnavmod...', Object(DashboardNavModule), Array)
#3 /home/sandryzx/public_html/library/core/class.pluginmanager.php(765): Gdn_PluginManager->callEventHandler(Object(DashboardNavModule), 'DashboardNavMod...', 'init', 'handler')
#4 /home/sandryzx/public_html/library/core/class.pluggable.php(133): Gdn_PluginManager->callEventHandlers(Object(DashboardNavModule), 'DashboardNavMod...', 'init')
#5 /home/sandryzx/public_html/applications/dashboard/modules/class.dashboardnavmodule.php(124): Gdn_Pluggable->fireEvent('init')
#6 /home/sandryzx/public_html/applications/dashboard/views/admin.master.php(75): DashboardNavModule->getSectionsInfo()
#7 /home/sandryzx/public_html/library/core/class.controller.php(1955): include('/home/sandryzx/...')
#8 /home/sandryzx/public_html/library/core/class.controller.php(1401): Gdn_Controller->renderMaster()
#9 /home/sandryzx/public_html/library/core/class.pluggable.php(210): Gdn_Controller->xRender()
#10 /home/sandryzx/public_html/applications/dashboard/controllers/class.settingscontroller.php(2244): Gdn_Pluggable->__call('render', Array)
#11 /home/sandryzx/public_html/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(845): SettingsController->gettingStarted()
#12 /home/sandryzx/public_html/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(274): Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatchController(Object(Gdn_Request), Array)
#13 /home/sandryzx/public_html/index.php(29): Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatch()
#14 {main}
thrown in /home/sandryzx/public_html/applications/dashboard/settings/class.hooks.php on line 331

I would appreciate some help and let me know if I can give more info.

Comments

• pioc34pioc34 Pézenas ✭✭

idem, same error

I replace in /applications/dashboard/settings/class.hooks.php:331

->addLinkIf(
    \Vanilla\FeatureFlagHelper::featureEnabled('Import') && $session->checkPermission('Garden.Import'),
    t('Import'),
    '/dashboard/import',
    'forum-data.import',
    '',
    $sort
    );
    by

->addLinkIf('Garden.Settings.Manage', t('Import'), '/dashboard/import', 'forum-data.import', '', $sort);

It was the older class.hooks.php line....

• That seemed to work. Thank you!

pioc34
  • whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@pioc34

Could you file your fix as an issue on GitHub?

edited September 2018

I post an issue on github and the soluce. I don't know if it's a good patch.

R_Jwhu606
This discussion has been closed.