Users running a non-download version of Vanilla (pulled from github), on branch release/2019.016 or master from the last 2 weeks should upgrade to release/2019.017 or latest master for security reasons. Downloaded official open sources releases are not affected.
Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.

How can I make it so that the Avatar appears next to the username in the post header rather than next to it?

Comments

• R_JR_J Cheerleader & Troubleshooter Munich Moderator

Normally Vanilla doesn't show the avatar outside of the discussion/comment meta container. Therefore you would first have to find out why this is happening. I would guess that there is some css which uses a negative value for positioning the avatar, but without a link to a page no one will be able to tell you that.

darossi
  • @R_J said:
    Normally Vanilla doesn't show the avatar outside of the discussion/comment meta container. Therefore you would first have to find out why this is happening. I would guess that there is some css which uses a negative value for positioning the avatar, but without a link to a page no one will be able to tell you that.

You were right, found it in the CSS. Fixed :-)