Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try Vanilla Forums Cloud product
After February 6, this site will no longer have Facebook, Twitter, or OpenID sign-in options. Read our announcement about social media SSO support in 2.8 for more info.

Make sure you have a current, valid email address set in your profile and set a password so you can login without it. If you get locked out after that time, you can choose "Forgot Password" to fix it as long as a valid email is on your account.

API V2 doesn't work

Hello everyone, i gotten a problem when I migrated vanilla forum from server 1 to server 2.

In the server 1 all work good but in the server 2 doesn't work API V2. Both are Ubuntu and have the same configuration. The other vanilla functions works. When i go to Panel as Admin, i go to setting->technical->API V2 and the web try to load the page but it redirect to home. If i try to consume a webservice, it return me 404 Not Found. What could be pass?

Comments

• I installed a vanilla version from 0 and too this doesn't works. i think that i need to install some minimum module for vanilla working. i installed npm that i didn't have but too i gotten the same.

• charrondevcharrondev Application Developer (PHP, JS) Montreal Vanilla Staff

You're missing data necessary for anyone to be able to help you.

• What version of vanilla?
    • Was it a prebuilt version or one installed from source?

As far as I remember our current open source release does not have APIv2 in the dashboard.