HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

One major gripe with the new theme-boilerplate/keystone system

So, we are in v2.8 , all nice and dandy...

...but my main problem with this new theme is that it should have been released years ago, when I was yet younger.

Because, right now, my aging heart is not strong enough to withstand the joy that is flowing. It was stronger when I was younger.

Thanks @charrondev

Comments

• charrondevcharrondev Developer Lead (PHP, JS) Montreal Vanilla Staff

While I did a bunch of the initial work, my colleague @Isis deserves a lot of the credit for making it look as good as it does.

It really excites me as well so, even though people here may have been noticing a few shortcomings, its a massive step in the right direction. This weekend I'm going to be trying to move this community on top of theme-boilerplates so expect a refresh here too!

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

I take the opportunity to say thanks to you, @charrondev for all the time you are investing in the recent days to inform us about what is going on and giving answer to nearly any question that has been asked. It's very much appreciated!