Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

edit theme ?

2»

Comments

• Options

I have figured out what i did wrong, not the parh, but css code, needed to be url(‘image’). Then it worked for body.

but for header i cant get it to work.

I have tried

$header_backgroundImage:

but that doesnt work. How do i put in a definition for the background image so it gets added in the .header divs?

• Options
    KasparKaspar Moderator

That would be css question not vanilla forums question

Google: css background image >

https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_background-image.asp

• Options

Hi Kaspar, thanks :) yes i know the CSS syntax, but I wonder how i can get it to work with using the sCSS file. I have now hardcoded it into the header.tpl but thats not how it is supposed to work, is it?

scss is new for me, i try by following the provided files. I havent been able yet (timewise) to look into it deeper and try out just putting css definitions in it to see what that does. In the current file I see a lot of variables defined and no specific css for eg .header or .frame or something like that so I am puzzled how that gets rendered into the css file.