HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Missing endpoints from my own vanilla instance, why?

Despite having Vanilla 2.8 in my deployed instance, there are several endpoints missing.

These are all the available endpoints for discussions in my instance, according to swagger docs V2 from my admin panel:

These are the endpoints for discussions on https://docs.vanillaforums.com/help/apiv2/swagger/#/Discussions:

Does anyone know why or how to add the remaining endpoints?

Comments

• the documentation is generated from the envirment it is on.

vanillaforums.com is further ahead and had feature outside of the OS version

grep is your friend.

• So Vanilla is demoing features they currently don't have the same way they demo their current features, without any mention of it? How am I suppose to know which is which?

Can anyone from Vanilla confirm this? When are this remaining features going to be available? It'd be great to have this information on the docs.

• charrondevcharrondev Developer Lead (PHP, JS) Montreal Vanilla Staff

The endpoint isn't "further ahead" in this case. It just contains many endpoints related to cloud only features. The help documentation targets primarily our cloud customers, and as a result contains endpoints provided by many cloud only addons, such as

• Ideation
    • Reactions
    • Advanced Search

The page you see in your own installation is always the most accurate one for you.