Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Rich Editor not displaying properly right after fresh install

COOLakCOOLak New
edited May 2019 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi guys. The first screenshot shows what I'm seeing on Firefox instead of Rich Editor, the second screenshot is taken from Chrome. I've tried the stable 2.8.3 version from the website as well the latest dev-master from Github. There are different glitches on Firefox and Chrome. Just seeing some messed up icons and a text area underneath. Everything else is working fine. What can be the issue here?

Comments

• Options
    charrondevcharrondev Developer Lead (PHP, JS) Montreal Vanilla Staff

It looks some CSS files (and likely some JavaScript) isn’t being loaded properly.

• what did you use to install Vanilla?
    • Do you have any errors in the JavaScript console?
  • Options

I just copied Vanilla to a subfolder of my website and then installed it by accessing that folder from the browser. Anyways, I must say that the problem has resolved itself after installing Advanced Editor plugin. Now, even if I disable it, Rich Editor still works. But "out of the box" it was like that.