Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

MiniVanilli

13»

Comments

• Options
    any word on the status of MiniVanilli
  • Options
    I really really need something similar to minivanilli for my upcoming site project.. Maaarrrrrkkk </whining> ;)
  • Options
    well i'd like to know if minivanilli will ever come to light.. its been over a year if not more. I'm considering have the original vanilla modify to function and look similar to minivanilli. any info so i can go ahead with the modification or not.
  • Options
    hmm guess, i'll get the original vanilla script modified
  • Options
    What do you mean by 'the original vanilla script'?
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    MiniVanilli Status: Muahahaha!

admits nothing
  • Options
    MilliVanilli, aka the Duke Nukem 3D of Lussumoland!
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Not if I can help it!
  • Options
    Get back to working on Vanilla Sky and Vanilla Dirt!
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Yeah yeah, those too!
  • Options
    yay for lech! ;)
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Mark used tables, this is going to take a little while to *fix*, mix and bake :)
  • Options
    Is the tabled-version of MiniVanilli going to be released as well? If I need to modify MiniVanilli for use on my forum I'd want use tables anyway..
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Ewww, Tables.
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I understand from your posts that Mark's tabled-version of MV is as good as finished, which is why I'm asking whether his version will also be released.
  • Options
    You could always do a tabled version for the, um, Tabled theme ;)
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    Mark did a lot, but I did find a few errors in the layout which didn't sit right with a few "default extensions". With that, I'm pulling out the tables because they're bad news bears. Either way I can clone the "tabled look" in standard and more elegant divs which would be sexier anyway. This would then give this theme a bit more flexibility should anyone want to tweak it based upon what I want to do to it now that I have an actual page from the old o8 layout ( topic 59078 :] Mmm, delicious! ) in it's former HTML+CSS glory.

I'm going to poke around and see what elements I can scrape from the sidebar into a functional sub-menu as this theme still supports the panel hide :) And it may even be missing a delegate or three so that's a task that for this theme which also requires careful attention and smoothing over. Mark loves his tabs though, so I have spent my free time "normalizing" the formatting and readjusting to templates as I've forgotten more than half of this stuff due to my leave of absence.
  • Options
    Any news on MiniVanilli?
  • Options
    *bump*

What ever happened to this?
This discussion has been closed.