Hi, this plugin looks interesting but 3.xx is not supported, will it be updated?
Hi, it's working with vanilla 3.0 but not on windows system because it's not case sensitive operating system.
Look at @Bleistivt fork here : https://github.com/bleistivt/Application-Yaga
or mine here : https://github.com/pioc92/Application-Yaga
thank you!, I'm using https://github.com/pioc92/Application-Yaga
but when i enable it i can't go to the settings because "Page not found.", any idea how to fix?
i just made some changes on the fork and tried it on a fresh vanilla 3.0.2 install and fresh yaga install and it's ok
I found a bug in class.reactionmodel.php (double declaration of GetUserCount()
Now everything's ok
In general, for debugging vanilla or plugins issues,
$Configuration['Garden']['Errors']['LogEnabled'] = true;$Configuration['Garden']['Errors']['LogFile'] = 'vanilla-forum.log';$Configuration['Debug']=true
in your conf/config.php file
put file folder to "plugin" or "application"?
It must be in /applications
Hi, this is happening to me right now, did you fix it ? I'll be glad if you could help me :)
Put this $Configuration['Garden']['RewriteUrls'] = true; to your config.php
Yep, is done, it was one of the first thing we did.
It's weird, cause I cannot even activate it, When I Activate it, and refresh the page, is deactivated.
And when i Activate it, and click settings, it says "Page not found"
Any fix to this issue?
Nobody had this problem ? Nobody knows how to solve it? I'd really be glad if anyone can help me ^^
If all of the above is "I have double checked it and can confirm", then there shouldn't be that problem. What is your forum url (excahnge the domain name by example.com if you like) and what is the address of the page that cannot be opened?
.i'm using yaga with 3.2 but i can't test it on every configuration.
Please be on debug mode and open setting url on a new tab to see why url fails
I would like to contribute with my recent experience on that matter (YAGA application and Vanilla 3.2)
For the last maybe 6 updates I started having a problem. Most Vanilla's administrative GUI interface was unable to show up, with some sort of error. The vanilla forum user interface was working fine all time long. So the problem was related only to the administrative interface.
Today i finally got enough time to debug the problem.
I disabled all addOns, disabled YAGA and then the administrative interface gui returned working fine. I learned that the problem was related to YAGA and/or its addons. What I did:
It worked fine and now Vanilla's administrative gui is working fine and YAGA is still working.
In order to arrive to that conclusiion I had to disable all AddOns and YAGA and then enable one addOn after another and then finaly YAGA and its AddOns. Then I Learned that somehow YAGA was generating for most of Vanilla's Administrative Interface GUI, errors.