Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Membership Applicants Syntax Error

edited September 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
When I approve a new membership I receive the following error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/name/public_html/site/library/Framework/Framework.Class.Email.php on line 246 And the member never receives an approval email. If this is a bug or something that has already been addressed please point me in the right direction. I've searched the forums and found nothing. Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Options
    Have you tried deleting 'Framework.Class.Email.php' and uploading it again giving it read permissions(644)? Check that you have sendmail configured .. and look at the SMTP option in 'Application Settings' ....
  • Options
    does the SMTP option in 'Application Settings' have to be set up? I was under the impression that you could leave this field blank.
  • Options
    Sorry if I confused you .. of course .. you don't need to configure it to work ... but I was talking .. may be you wrote something in these fields that don't work.... that's all
This discussion has been closed.