HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla 3.3 - same Source copied to 2 Sites - different results

Some weeks ago I installed Vanilla 3.2 on my site verkehrsforum-bgl.de/forum. Transferring data from mybb went well. But after difficulties with embedding images, youtube-links ... I gave up after many hours.

Today I installed vanilla 3.3 - to another site and all went well - I realized that even FB and other sites were embedded.

I copied the same package to verkehrsforum-bgl.de/forum - and looking to the dashboard I had to realize right away that there is something wrong: the area under Updates is emty (normally you find there a list of other versions of vanilla).

When I tried to embed a link, it led back to the old bug: "Request failed with status code 500"

Now I have deleted all the content of verkehrsforum-bgl.de, made again a new "folder", copied again from the same source ... but got the same bug.

At the end it's just the name "verkehrsforum-bgl.de" which ist responsible for this?- any explanation?

Tagged:

Comments

• oops - the problem is PHP - switching back to PHP 7.2 (on verkehrsforum-bgl.de) was the solution for all my embedding problems - and lots of others

Don't use PHP 7.3!

• KasparKaspar Moderator

Running 7.3 - no issue.

Check extensions ?

• mirXmirX
    edited December 2019

Do you mean PHP 7.3 alt? I had the same issue with this version.

• KasparKaspar Moderator
  • This is screenshot of my MultiPHP Manager. Only PHP 7.3 (alt-php73) is available now and it doesn't work. Running PHP 7.2 (ea-php72) and waiting for 7.3 (ea-php73).