HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

The 'Dismiss' option

Vanilla Forum 3.1

I am still pretty much a newbie when it comes to VF. I've used different CMS apps for about 15 years but decided on a recent change. Still digging around in the front end as well as in the backend database just to see how things work.

I have come across the Dismiss option, both for the sysadmin and also for users. I accidentally applied this to one of my discussions and it disappeared out of the recent discussions list. How can I retrieve this?

I know it sounds trivial but I'm wondering if validation can be incorporated into this option. Just so that people don't accidentally hit the button and delete it without meaning to like I did. So a validation dialog box will pop up (with a yes and no button), and that way people can then be prompted to click yes or if accidentally selected click no.

Interface behaviour is much different on a smart phone (which is primarily what I use these days) as it is on a desktop with mouse.

Thanks everyone.

Comments