Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Where Do Attached Files Show Up?

JLMJLM
edited November 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I have added the extention for uploading files. I attach, but do can't locate where the file is? Can someone help please. Thank U.

Comments

• Options
    you'll have to create an upload folder in your vanilla root folder, else you won't get any attachments.
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    How do I make a active web link in a sentence? Can some please help me? Thanks again, Jeff
  • Options
    Thanks Jazzman. I put the folder @ root level and still can't find the attachment. Is there anything else I need to do? Thanks again, Jeff
  • Options
    my attachments says it cannot accept powerpoint docs. where can i enable this?
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    doesn't work for me either - it worked before with 1.4 but now it doesnt work anymore

error message:

Some problems were encountered
    An error occured while creating a new attachment folder. Check your upload path permissions

and yes, my directory "upload" is in the vanilla root folder and is CHMOD 777
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    shanx24,

As far as I know, you'll have "go into extensions/Attachments/default.php and change line 23 "

Add the .ppt / .PPT extensions and you should be good to go.

previously posted at
    http://lussumo.com/community/discussion/3520/#Item_11
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Same problem as Stinger: Some problems were encountered An error occured while creating a new attachment folder. Check your upload path permissions plus it doesn't work at all with FriendlyURLs
This discussion has been closed.