Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Link on sign-in page back to the forum

edited September 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
wordpress has this, when you are at the login form, it has a link to back to the blog, I recommend Vanilla has this too, its a pain to have to edit the URL to go back to the discussion page I was trying to do this myself but can't find the secret file to add a link lol

Comments

• Options
    Agreed. There should be one there also on the log out screen... But only makes sense for public forums.

Look for a delegate in the people theme files... or just wait. I may do this myself later this month.
  • Options
    I saw an explanation from mark how to do this. Copy the people_signout_form_validpostback.php file into your theme directory. Then edit it to make sure the list element is: <li><a href="'.GetUrl($this->Context->Configuration, 'index.php').'">Go back to discussions</a></li> Is this what you are talking about?
  • Options
    that did the trick, perfect thanks ;-)
  • Options
    Nice, simple solution. Thanks jim!
This discussion has been closed.