Upgrading from 2.0.18b1 to 3.3
I've tried to upgrade from 2.0.18b1 to 3.3 and the hell broke. I've put at least 15-20 hours to find a solution but I couldn't. Can you please help me solve this problem? I've read and tried every possible solution that was recommended here but each of every one caused another problem.
I am using a shared hosting with CPanel and PHPMyadmin. Domain is: http://forum.arduinoturkiye.com
I've tried (1):
- I've installed a fresh v3.3 from CPanel application installer. I've checked that forum was working.
- Export the CDN_Rules and CDN_Permission of the new db.
- Delete the CDN_Rules and CDN_Permission of the old DB
- Import CDN_Rules and CDN_Permission of the new DB to old DB
- Edit the config file to show old DB
- Visited /utility/structure "Permission Problem You don't have permission to do that."
- /utility/update give the message below
I have also changed roles and permission numbers to current ones.
I've tried (2)
- I've installed v3.3 from scratch using Cpanel auto application installation. It was working.
- Drop all of the tables in new DB
- Import old DB to new DB without any change on config file
I've tried (3)
- Wipe everything in the forum folder.
- Upload the vanilla-core as a zip file. Extracted it.
- Follow the installation steps but couldn't get into setup dashboard