HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

I think I am having CSS problems

I'm using open source Vanilla 3.3 and am seeing the following issues with CSS (I think). I am using the Keystone theme and I know next to nothing about making CSS changes, especially to Vanilla. So, with that said, these are the issues I am seeing.

Round avatars on the Activity page sidebar are cut off both on top and bottom.

The Gallery Plus plugin from Vanilla Skins is having album edit and delete buttons cut off on thumbnails. This seems to happen in every theme except one.

Earned badges on the profile page are showing vertically instead of horizontally. Again, this seems to happen on some themes, while it works properly on others.

Since all of these theming issues are happening in areas that have been added by plugins, I have to assume it is not necessarily a problem with the theme, but with the plugin CSS. If that is the case, how can I fix this easily? Remember, I have next to zero knowledge when it comes to CSS or changing web design layout. Is this even something that can be easily fixed or will I just have to live with it?

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Options
    phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

@Beans:

1 - Could you provide a link (also as PM if you want)?

2 - Are you familiar how you could add a custom.css to your theme?

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla