HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Error when trying to enable addons in admin

Hi, I just installed Vanilla Forum 3.3 on Windows with IIS 10 with URL Rewite and it seems to working fine in most cases.

I can enable/disable the addons that are enabled by default. But when I try to enable an addon (shipped with 3.3 core package) that is disabled by default. For example Akismet I get the following error (debug=true)

Requires POST

The error occurred on or near: C:\wwwroot\lorem.ipsum.com\applications\dashboard\controllers\class.settingscontroller.php

1426: }
1427: 
1428: public function enablePlugin($pluginName, $filter = 'all') {
1429: if (!Gdn::request()->isAuthenticatedPostBack(true)) {
1430: throw new Exception('Requires POST', 405);
1431: }
1432: 
1433: $this->permission('Garden.Settings.Manage');
1434: 

Backtrace:

[C:\wwwroot\lorem.ipsum.com\applications\dashboard\controllers\class.settingscontroller.php:1392] SettingsController->enablePlugin();
[C:\wwwroot\lorem.ipsum.com\library\core\class.dispatcher.php:872] SettingsController->plugins();
[C:\wwwroot\lorem.ipsum.com\library\core\class.dispatcher.php:289] Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatchController();
[C:\wwwroot\lorem.ipsum.com\index.php:29] Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatch();

Need Help?

If you are a user of this website, you can report this message to a website administrator.

If you are an administrator of this website, you can get help at the Vanilla Community Forums.

Additional information for support personnel:

Application: Vanilla
Application Version: 3.3
PHP Version: 7.3.19
Operating System: WINNT
Server Software: Microsoft-IIS/10.0
Referer: https://lorem.ipsum.com/dashboard/settings/plugins
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:77.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/77.0
Request Uri: /settings/plugins/all/akismet
Controller: SettingsController
Method: enablePlugin