HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

fallBackEmoji twemoji.maxcdn.com CDN based emoji can't be turned off

x00x00 MVP

Here for reference

https://github.com/vanilla/vanilla/issues/10922

©

setting Emoji::instance()->enabeled = false or Garden.EmojiSet to 'none' does not rid the site of Emiji. What's more it is not even restricted to posts but the whole page. so cover copyright symbols trademark symbol, etc.

grep is your friend.

Comments

• x00x00 MVP
    edited August 2020

Aslo you can see how these emojis are formatted, they are are not even in-line elements.

grep is your friend.

• x00x00 MVP
    edited August 2020

Char⌚⌛⏩⏪⏫⏬⏭⏮⏯⏰⏱⏲⏳⏸⏹⏺Ⓜ☔☕☝♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓♟♿⚓⚡⚪⚫⚽⚾⛄⛅⛎⛏⛑⛓⛔⛩⛪⛰⛱⛲⛳⛴⛵⛷⛸⛹⛺⛽✂✅✈✉✊✋✌✍✏✒✔✖✝✡✨✳✴❄❇❌❎❓❔❕❗❣❤➕➖➗➡➰➿⤴⤵⬅⬆⬇⬛⬜⭐⭕〰〽㊗㊙🀄🃏🅰🅱🅾🅿🆎🆑🆒🆓🆔🆕🆖🆗🆘🆙🆚🈁🈂🈚🈯🈲🈳🈴🈵🈶🈷🈸🈹🈺🉐🉑🌀🌁🌂🌃🌄🌅🌆🌇🌈🌉🌊🌋🌌🌍🌎🌏🌐🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌙🌚🌛🌜🌝🌞🌟🌠🌡🌤🌥🌦🌧🌨🌩🌪🌫🌬🌭🌮🌯🌰🌱🌲🌳🌴🌵🌶🌷🌸🌹🌺🌻🌼🌽🌾🌿🍀🍁🍂🍃🍄🍅🍆🍇🍈🍉🍊🍋🍌🍍🍎🍏🍐🍑🍒🍓🍔🍕🍖🍗🍘🍙🍚🍛🍜🍝🍞🍟🍠🍡🍢🍣🍤🍥🍦🍧🍨🍩🍪🍫🍬🍭🍮🍯🍰🍱🍲🍳🍴🍵🍶🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🍼🍽🍾🍿🎀🎁🎂🎃🎄🎅🎆🎇🎈🎉🎊🎋🎌🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎒🎓🎖🎗🎙🎚🎛🎞🎟🎠🎡🎢🎣🎤🎥🎦🎧🎨🎩🎪🎫🎬🎭🎮🎯🎰🎱🎲🎳🎴🎵🎶🎷🎸🎹🎺🎻🎼🎽🎾🎿🏀🏁🏂🏃🏄🏅🏆🏇🏈🏉🏊🏋🏌🏍🏎🏏🏐🏑🏒🏓🏔🏕🏖🏗🏘🏙🏚🏛🏜🏝🏞🏟🏠🏡🏢🏣🏤🏥🏦🏧🏨🏩🏪🏫🏬🏭🏮🏯🏰🏳🏴🏵🏷🏸🏹🏺🏻🏼🏽🏾🏿🐀🐁🐂🐃🐄🐅🐆🐇🐈🐉🐊🐋🐌🐍🐎🐏🐐🐑🐒🐓🐔🐕🐖🐗🐘🐙🐚🐛🐜🐝🐞🐟🐠🐡🐢🐣🐤🐥🐦🐧🐨🐩🐪🐫🐬🐭🐮🐯🐰🐱🐲🐳🐴🐵🐶🐷🐸🐹🐺🐻🐼🐽🐾🐿👀👁👂👃👄👅👆👇👈👉👊👋👌👍👎👏👐👑👒👓👔👕👖👗👘👙👚👛👜👝👞👟👠👡👢👣👤👥👦👧👨👩👪👫👬👭👮👯👰👱👲👳👴👵👶👷👸👹👺👻👼👽👾👿💀💁💂💃💄💅💆💇💈💉💊💋💌💍💎💏💐💑💒💓💔💕💖💗💘💙💚💛💜💝💞💟💠💡💢💣💤💥💦💧💨💩💪💫💬💭💮💯💰💱💲💳💴💵💶💷💸💹💺💻💼💽💾💿📀📁📂📃📄📅📆📇📈📉📊📋📌📍📎📏📐📑📒📓📔📕📖📗📘📙📚📛📜📝📞📟📠📡📢📣📤📥📦📧📨📩📪📫📬📭📮📯📰📱📲📳📴📵📶📷📸📹📺📻📼📽📿🔀🔁🔂🔃🔄🔅🔆🔇🔈🔉🔊🔋🔌🔍🔎🔏🔐🔑🔒🔓🔔🔕🔖🔗🔘🔙🔚🔛🔜🔝🔞🔟🔠🔡🔢🔣🔤🔥🔦🔧🔨🔩🔪🔫🔬🔭🔮🔯🔰🔱🔲🔳🔴🔵🔶🔷🔸🔹🔺🔻🔼🔽🕉🕊🕋🕌🕍🕎🕐🕑🕒🕓🕔🕕🕖🕗🕘🕙🕚🕛🕜🕝🕞🕟🕠🕡🕢🕣🕤🕥🕦🕧🕯🕰🕳🕴🕵🕶🕷🕸🕹🕺🖇🖊🖋🖌🖍🖐🖕🖖🖤🖥🖨🖱🖲🖼🗂🗃🗄🗑🗒🗓🗜🗝🗞🗡🗣🗨🗯🗳🗺🗻🗼🗽🗾🗿😀😁😂😃😄😅😆😇😈😉😊😋😌😍😎😏😐😑😒😓😔😕😖😗😘😙😚😛😜😝😞😟😠😡😢😣😤😥😦😧😨😩😪😫😬😭😮😯😰😱😲😳😴😵😶😷😸😹😺😻😼😽😾😿🙀🙁🙂🙃🙄🙅🙆🙇🙈🙉🙊🙋🙌🙍🙎🙏🚀🚁🚂🚃🚄🚅🚆🚇🚈🚉🚊🚋🚌🚍🚎🚏🚐🚑🚒🚓🚔🚕🚖🚗🚘🚙🚚🚛🚜🚝🚞🚟🚠🚡🚢🚣🚤🚥🚦🚧🚨🚩🚪🚫🚬🚭🚮🚯🚰🚱🚲🚳🚴🚵🚶🚷🚸🚹🚺🚻🚼🚽🚾🚿🛀🛁🛂🛃🛄🛅🛋🛌🛍🛎🛏🛐🛑🛒🛠🛡🛢🛣🛤🛥🛩🛫🛬🛰🛳🛴🛵🛶🛷🛸🛹🛺🤐🤑🤒🤓🤔🤕🤖🤗🤘🤙🤚🤛🤜🤝🤞🤟🤠🤡🤢🤣🤤🤥🤦🤧🤨🤩🤪🤫🤬🤭🤮🤯🤰🤱🤲🤳🤴🤵🤶🤷🤸🤹🤺🤼🤽🤾🥀🥁🥂🥃🥄🥅🥇🥈🥉🥊🥋🥌🥍🥎🥏🥐🥑🥒🥓🥔🥕🥖🥗🥘🥙🥚🥛🥜🥝🥞🥟🥠🥡🥢🥣🥤🥥🥦🥧🥨🥩🥪🥫🦀🦁🦂🦃🦄🦅🦆🦇🦈🦉🦊🦋🦌🦍🦎🦏🦐🦑🦒🦓🦔🦕🦖🦗🧀🧐🧑🧒🧓🧔🧕🧖🧗🧘🧙🧚🧛🧜🧝🧞🧟🧠🧡🧢🧣🧤🧥

grep is your friend.

• I just installed the forum on my server today, and hate that I can't change the emoji or turn off this default set. I tired to use a plugin and tell it a different set, no change. How do I get rid of these and use what I want?