Active Member Count
Hi Vanilla Community,
My active community member count is almost twice of my actual registered users. My guess is, that every logon is counted as active user aka on average every user is logging in twice for every time period. A not very useful number.
I would like to see the following:
- Total # of registered members
- # of members that signed in during a given period
- # of members that did an activity, liking a post for example,
- # of members that commented
- # of members that started a discussion
Now that would be some statistics that I would like to see and ideally drill into.
Let me know whether that is possible, Mark.