Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Settings says "No input file specified."

edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
What did I do wrong?! VANILLA!? Why does thou spite me? I can't figure out what the problem is and this is a brand new install.

Comments

• dude you gotta give a bit more info than that?
  • edited July 2005
    well I changed all those permission things... then I installed the software in my MySQL database... then I followed the set-up admin account thing... then I logged in... then I went to settings and poof! "No input file specified."
  • did you try using the installer.php file? that might be a bit easier.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Can we see the error online?
  • hmmm.. I think that's what I did when I installed. I didn't install from the command line.
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    Was this a manual install or via the installer.php, you can't do both.
  • Mark needs to change

$funtimeBen = 0;

to

$funtimeBen = 1;

It should be in version 0.9.2

• Eh I found it, for some reason when I uploaded the files they were marked as un readable and unwritable. Sorry I really should have checked that one before wasting your time. BTW- this is a gorgeous app. I am impressed beyond belief and hope to get some clients using it soon... who will hopefully donate to the development! Sorry guys!
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    edited July 2005
    :D half of all errors usually exist between keyboards and chairs.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    No worries, Ben. Glad you got it working :)
This discussion has been closed.