HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How do I style Rich Editor Quotes in Posts

Good morning, I have just converted my from PunBB to Vanilla 3.3, all is going well so far however I am struggling to style the embed quotes.

I have used the following which changes most of it except for the user content (colours are not final and just to make sure I can see what has changed!

.embedExternal {
  border: #ffa500;
  background-color: #ff80cc !important;
}

How do I style the UserContent part as that appears to have a generated class on it and not a specific class (collapsableContent_content-0)? Which based on other discussions the suffix can change so I do not want to style on this.

Ideally is there a variable in the theme boiler plate, they seem to be there for spoilers and code but not quotes?

Thanks

Simon

Answers

• Options

I don't know if it's right but the best I can do is as follows:

body.hasRichEditor {
        .richEditor-textWrap {
          color: $global-color_black;
        }
    }

.richEditor .richEditor-frame {
      border: #e0e0e0;
      background-color: #fff !important;
    }

.embedExternal {
      border: #e0e0e0;
      background-color: #777777 !important;
    }

.embedExternal .userContent {
      background-color: #777777 !important;
      color: #000;
    }

Also in Keystone is a variables.json file in the assets directory, I can't seem to find any documentation on this at all however if I set the background colour in there it fills in the last missing section on the embed. Which in my opinion is a little OTT and unrequired if the text portion had a stylable class.

{
        "global": {
            "mainColors": {
                "primary": "#6699cc",
                "secondary": "#49648b",
                "bg": "#777777",
                "fg": "#000"
            }
        },
        "titleBar": {
            "colors": {
                "bg": "#fff",