Issue to set KPR up in Vanilla 3.3
I have some issues to set it up.
I am not an expert and learning Vanilla.
A small code example would be great:
- Checks user permission (Garden.Settings.Manager) before calling Krumo allows for debugging on a production site.
What would be the best code for Garden.Settings.Manager?
- - Kpr::dump($myVar); // outputs the variable at the top of the content area
- - Kpr::backtrace(); // outputs a backtrace;
- - Kpr::includes(); // outputs all files included
- - Kpr::classes(); // outputs all classes referenced
- - Kpr::defines(); // outputs all defines
Wwhat do we have add before KPR::?
Thanks in advance.