Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

VaneaBlack 1.1

13»

Comments

• Options
    Is that aimed at me or..? :-) If so it's http://www.glosunit.co.uk

Cheers again! jimw you really are an absolute superstar :D
  • Options
    jim, great Xmas theme! if aimed at me, www.multitrackers.com tho i am in the middle of redesigning.....I wanna get rid of wordpress on my site and just use vanilla, with vanea black theme.
  • Options
    One of the things that I liked about the original Vanilla theme is that it changed the background color of discussions with new comments. I like that in VaneaBlack, it changes the icon. However, I'm wondering - what would I need to change, as far as CSS, to highlight the discussion when there is a new comment?
  • Options
    It does, it was just the very first version that didn't highlight new comments :-)
  • Options
    I just caught this discussion, it looks excellent.
  • Options
    hmm, i get some major bugginess when people use an icon
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    like this..

• Options
    edited November 2006
    Operating System? Browser (version)? I am using XP and Firefox 2.0 and have not had that problem on my install nor did I see such an occurance when I had the style applied to the lussumo forums.

@Blize - Yes... I'm blind I guess. I just upped the color a bit so I could see it. : ) Great style.
  • Options
    so sorry.. firefox PC
  • Options
    Ahh, what a star, thank you so much again jimw :-)
  • Options
    I believe I have found how to get the Whisper colors working. I attended a CSS meeting yesterday and someone suggested that you might have to specify exactly what you wanted to display the way you wanted. So, this morning, I tried some things and found the following to work. I displayed the SettingsPage and Globals stuff as a reference point so you can find the correct place in the style css to add this. #SettingsPage #Content dl dd { margin: 10px; margin-bottom: 15px; } #Panel ul li.Legend.WhisperFrom { background-color:#FFF; /*jimw*/ } #Panel ul li.Legend.WhisperTo { background-color:#FFE; /*jimw*/ } #Content ol li.WhisperFrom { background-color:#FFF; /*jimw*/ } #Content ol li.WhisperTo { background-color:#FFE; /*jimw*/ } .left { float:left; } .hiLite { background-color:#ff9; font-style:normal; } /* Globals Form */
  • Options
    I'm having this problem like gasFace had:

Add-ons installed:

Account Pictures
    Audioscrobblerizer
    Comment Protection
    Flickrizer
    Memberlist
    Page Manager
    Participated Threads
    Quote Text
    Text Switch Mode