HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla 2023.005 Open Source Release

2023.005 and 2023.004 source code published less than one hour ago :

2023.005 successfully built but not yet tested

Comments

• Options

That's what I get, running PHP 8.2. Is there something wrong with my config?

I checked the code and $fileClassis indeed an array that looks like this:

Array
    (
    	[0] => Array
            (
             	[namespace] =>
            	[className] => PermissionModel
            	[path] => /models/class.permissionmodel.php
    	)

)

I tried looping through and to include each of those paths, then I get another error, followed by another.

Guessing my config is messed up because seems so unlikely it can be this broken. 😢

• Options
    AstRucAstRuc New
    edited March 2023

2023.005 Working with php 8.1 not with 8.2

Like previous /utility/update return 'Something wrong...' but update status is ok in config.php

😭Permissions bugs with custom profile fields always here (A user cannot edit is own private custom field).

• Options

Do we know if PHP 8.2 is officially suppose to be working?

• Options

There's nothing official! Source code is given as snapshot (based on paid hosted version) and not built...

• Options

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my difficulties in successfully deploying Vanilla on Ubuntu 22.04 with Nginx. Despite my best efforts, I have not been able to achieve a successful deployment. At this point, I am even starting to doubt my own intelligence. I also attempted to deploy Vanilla using CyberPanel, but unfortunately, it also ended in failure.

I kindly request if the community staff would be able to create a tutorial specifically focused on the installation of Vanilla. Such a tutorial would greatly assist individuals like myself who are facing challenges in setting up Vanilla successfully. I believe that a comprehensive tutorial would not only benefit me but also many others in the community who are seeking guidance.

Thank you for your dedicated efforts in supporting the community. I truly appreciate your time and assistance.

• Options

I don't know why it is still open source but I am sure that if the company that bought it were outside it it would not continue to be open source and they are doing everything possible to ensure that it is not accessible to the majority like other platforms do.

Likewise, if I manage to compile it I will share it. I am like you.