Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Not logging in right away

edited November 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
OK, I didn't notice this happening after a while. When I log in to Vanilla, the corner text in the page that shows up right after logging in reads "not signed in". If I click anything (even reload) it reads "Signed in as ....." as it should have. From there on, it behaves the right way even if I log out and back in. If I close the browser and reopen it, the problem shows up again. I tried disabling all extensions, and the same happened. :s any ideas? I tried looking at the cookie after logging out and deleting it but the behavior doesn't repeat unless I close the browser (Firefox 1.5). I'll try more browsers as soon as I get home.

Comments

• Options
    halp? :x
  • Options
    Could be a browser problem, with it not refreshing properly. Which browser are you using?
  • Options
    Firefox 1.5 and IE6
  • Options
    okay. Seems it's just my server being sucky and not sending stuff properly. At least, given the random behaviour that's all I can come up with.
This discussion has been closed.