HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Forum suddenly went down & cannot really access it.

For quite a few years now I've had a Vanilla installation on my website using Namecheap & Softaculous. A few months ago, I noticed that Vanilla had been removed from the list of available software in Namecheap's Softaculous. Since I only occasionally pop in to run the update, I didn't take much notice of it, the forum was still working fine.

However that all changed last weekend, when out of the blue the forum no longer works & when I try to go to it, or login to the admin end, I get:

"Something has gone wrong. We've run into a problem and are unable to handle this request right now. Please check back in a little while."

Since this is all I can get as an unhelpful error message, I have no idea what went wrong and in turn what I can do to fix it… or at a minimum extract an archive of the posts out.

Thanks!

Comments

• A little more information; I was able to extract this out of the error log:

[24-Sep-2024 20:44:46 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ReflectionException: Method addJunctionModel does not exist in /home/amergqzq/public_html/forum/vendor/vanilla/garden-container/src/Container.php:554