Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

The Big News?

Comments

• Options
    I'm sure it will do fine. I doubt Mozilla would have selected it if it couldn't produce. It will be a nice link to provide someone when they ask... "But can vanilla handle my load? I have 300 people at a time during peak hours!"
  • Options
    Mark should promote it. A badge with Mozilla Logo and Vanilla logo hugging or making out. However MArk wants to do it
  • Options
    I could see the outline of the vanilla logo, with the mozilla logo faded into it. 10 minutes or less in photoshop could do it. Question is, would it be recognizable? Although, I'm sure Mark has all the details lined out already. It will be really cool to see it all in action though.
  • Options
    How about the fox kissing the vanilla leaves?

Lussumo is certanly blessed.
  • Options
    This is awesome, this is big. Congrats Mark!!
  • Options
    That's awesome.
  • Options
    Moznilla!
  • Options
    That's huge! Congrats to everyone involved.
  • Options
    Yes, huge Congrats to Vanilla/Mark

Funny how no-one I believe guessed 'F' standing for Firefox. In hindsight, why not! :)
  • Options
    Well, it makes sense. Vanilla is the perfect match for Firefox. Open-source and standards-compliant. what's not to like?
  • Options
    It'll be fantastic exposure.
  • Options
    When will Mark make an official announcement. the cat is out of the bag. I don't think he knows that we know.
  • Options
    He's been around. He's ill at the moment by the sounds of it. He's probably just sat grinning to himself becuase he secretly has even bigger news.
  • Options
    even bigger ? no this is it.
  • Options
    edited October 2006

It's looks very 'vanilla' ;)

mozilla.org => search => "vanilla" and I find this... It's look really, really great.
  • Options
    KrakKrak New
    edited October 2006
    Oh no they didn't!

The style I have been working on looks like that. Sonsabitches.
  • Options
    Congrats
  • Options
    "He's probably just sat grinning to himself becuase he secretly has even bigger news." Oh, will the bigger news start with "S"?
  • Options
    i just went to the link on that screenshot. and I don't see that
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Toivo: Son? ;)

MySchizoBuddy: Propably it's just a "fake-screen", project for html designers... Letters looks strange on this.

PostScriptum: ... Maybe not ;) Eventually it's only for "devteam" members.
This discussion has been closed.