Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Admin discussion options

edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Bookmark, hide, close, sticky... they just don't work. I get a javascript popup when clicked asking me if I'm sure I want to do these things to a discussion on my site, but then nothing.

Ultimately I want to hide and then delete some discussions using the clean up extension, but the clean up options are telling me I have no discussions hidden (which I don't, not that I haven't tried to)

You all just take your time and sober up before you answer this one.

The inevitable phpinfo

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    edited July 2005
    I'm placing my bets on the elder php version you're running, but fear not. Probably something to do with a simple shuffle of function names and property calls to work for your version in this next release! /me puts away the crystal ball and heads to bed.
  • Options
    Not wanting to simly bump a discussion, I'm trying to think of something else meaningful to add. But I can't. Bump
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Posting to update the timestamp.
  • Options
    I don't think this is a problem with my php version as I have the same problems on my personal server here at home which runs 4.3.1 Any suggestions?
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    This was a bug I found on my own a couple of days ago. The fix will be in the next release.
  • Options
    You've done it yet again mark! Good work
This discussion has been closed.