Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla Menu Integration with Filebrowser?

ThaRiddlaThaRiddla New
edited November 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Perhaps I just haven't found it via search, but I'm wondering how I would go about integrating Vanilla's Page Header and login authentication into Filebrowser... I'm running a closed forum and I have Filebrowser in a subdirectory - /galleries/ Currently, you cannot access the forum without logging in, but you can access the gallery. I'd like to close the gallery to only allow logged in users. I have a tab in Vanilla linking to the galleries and I'd like to integrate the menu and login authentication into the Filebrowser pages to help make it possible to navigate between the two. I'm just unsure of exactly what I need to add to the index.php page. Perhaps this could be an extension as well?

Comments

• Options
    I too would be interested in something like this.
  • Options
    It would be nice if filebrowser could be integrated to have the same menu and banner at the top so that users wouldnt feel like they got sucked off your site lol... god I wish i knew how to do this stuff, but then again I did just get css for dumbdumbs lol
This discussion has been closed.