Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Page Manager questions

edited October 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
How can I expand the html field on the Page edit or add option? It is only 2 lines high which is not enough to see the text and code you are entering. Is this style dependent? I am using vaneablack. The second question is more technical. This has to do with extensions and how you control their execution. Typically you find in an extension the following: if (in_array($Context->SelfUrl, array("index.php", "categories.php", "comments.php", "post.php", "search.php")) && ($Context->Session->UserID > 0)) If I wanted to control an extension to execute on a specific Page that I've added, what would I add to this "if" statement? Thank you for your help.

Comments

• Options
    Note to self: I adjusted the textarea tag for the HTML in the extension default.php by adding rows=20.

I still need some help with the second question, please.
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Can you tell me what it says in the address bar when you're viewing one of your added pages?
  • Options
    http://www.debono.com.au/forum/?Page=podcast

I have a page called "Podcast"
  • Options
    Yes, that is what the address looks like for me: http://localhost/Vanilla.1/?Page=photographs
  • Options
    In that case, try:
    if ((in_array($Context->SelfUrl, array("index.php", "categories.php", "comments.php", "post.php", "search.php")) || ($_GET['Page'] == 'photographs')) && ($Context->Session->UserID > 0))
  • Options
    And now, hopefully, one final question. I have a page where I have a script that creates a form with 3 fields. The page displays fine the first time. But when I select an option from the pull-down field and click my submit button, the form executes outside of Vanilla and has a bunch of sql errors. Can anyone help me with this? I want the choices that one selects to re-display the page with new calculated figures.
    Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.