Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Interaction Suggestions

edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Been using Vanilla seriously for about 12 minutes here. Random things I've wanted to do that were two or more clicks away. Sorry for potential repeats here. - Search -- possible move to right bar? - Jump back to top of discussion tree -- I see that I can jump to the top by clicking on _Lussumo Community_, but what I think I want is to jump to the top of the current category. Maybe some interesting way to integrate navigation breadcrumbs in the history widget? - Sorting. This might be a direct contradiction to your design goals, but I want to sort discussion threads by various criteria. Older/later, alpha, etc, etc.

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    All of those things are possible with extensions.
  • Options
    Jump back to top of discussion tree -- I see that I can jump to the top by clicking on _Lussumo Community_, but what I think I want is to jump to the top of the current category. Maybe some interesting way to integrate navigation breadcrumbs in the history widget? ...isnt that what the category jumper does? And yeah, i'd like the sorting thing. Someone make an extension.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    If mark wanted to, he could have linked the header to goatse or elsewhere, it's pretty easy to do in your application settings.
This discussion has been closed.