Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Price of programming a specific site

fuchkafuchka New
edited October 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hello, I was wondering .. how much would you charge for a small community web site (profile system with PM, and some features - and integration with vanilla forum) ...

Comments

• Options
    Are you asking because you want it doing or because you want to know how much you should charge a client?
  • Options
    fuchkafuchka New
    edited October 2006
    i want to pay someone to do it ... but i am not sure how much does it cost ...
  • Options
    You could probably put something together using vanilla with the page manager and a couple of other extensions... It might not be spot on but it may well be easier and cheaper to do that then maybe pay someone to tie it together slightly neater than to get them to make a whole site.
  • Options
    i need a professional website for a existing community site redesign and upgrade. We already have a profile system that needs to be updated and linked to a vanilla forum. We are using XMB software right now and want to change it with vanilla :D
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    whoever you want to pay then:

good work is expensive ... this is an qualitiy rule.

so it depense on your expectations
This discussion has been closed.