Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Page Management 2.3.1 messes up Sign in [solved]

TexTex
edited November 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I run the extension Page Management 2.3.1 with Vanilla 1.0.1. I created a page (and the according tab was created) called Imprint. When I am on that page and I click the Sign in or Sign out link, I get redirected to the discussions page. Any hint?

Comments

• NickENickE New
    edited November 2006
    Oops, looks like you need to alter a few more lines in the .htaccess file. The line that look like this:RewriteRule ^(discussions|categories|search|post|settings|people|[0-9]+)/(account.php|categories.php|comments.php|extension.php|index.php|people.php|post.php|search.php|settings.php) $2 [QSA,L]
    should be changed to RewriteRule ^(discussions|categories|search|post|settings|people|page|[0-9]+)/(account.php|categories.php|comments.php|extension.php|index.php|people.php|post.php|search.php|settings.php) $2 [QSA,L] (note the page| addition)
  • Sorry, but this doesn't help. Still the same problem. By the way: Thanks for this great extension! It is really useful for me.
  • Ack, fixed it
  • Works. Thanks a lot!
This discussion has been closed.