Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How can I login as Admin?

edited November 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
My English is not very good, but I hope you understand what i will tell you :-) I have installed Vanilla and all is ok, BUT how can I login as Admin? I thought at the installation came a Formular to create a Admin Login but there was nothing. So it exists no User and no Admin on my Vanilla Smalltalk. What should I do to create a Admin?

Comments

• Options
    You should be a Admin from the beginning on. To change a users role, do a blank search for users and navigate to the user you wish to change. There you can change the role.
  • Options
    And, by the way. Please don't do double posts. :)
  • Options
    Sorry, i don´t understand what you mean. I have no users. So i can also not change him/his to Admin. And i can not login as Admin, because no User are registrated.
  • Options
    When I will create a User this Message come "Some problems were encountered. The username you entered is already taken by another user." But when i make the blank search for users, it comes "Users: No results could be found"
  • Options
    Did you do the installation properly? I ask, because after the installation of vanilla you should be asked for your username as an admin.
This discussion has been closed.