Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

User Messages and Vanillaicons Questions

edited November 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I have a couple of questions about User Messages and Vanillaicons and would appreciate any help you can give me.

User Messages:
1) How can I send a message to someone other than myself? I cannot figure that out though I have about 40 people on my forum now. The self help desk strikes again. By George, I got it! You simply go to the membership list, click on the person's name, go to their personal information page and there will be a box where you can send them a little message. Eureka!
2) How do I delete message I get? I sent myself a test message but how do I make it go away?

Vanillaicons-
I can see them in the Enter Your Comments area when I am writing a comment, but when I post the comment they don't appear. I am using Firefox on a PC, if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks for your help on both issues. I have tried to fix this myself, but these two problems have eluded me so far. I did yet another search on this problem and found an area where other folks were asking similar questions about the Vanillacons.

--Fabienne from the Possets Forum

Comments

• Options
    After some consultation with a friend it was determined that FCKeditor and Vanillacons do not like to cooperate. I de-installed FCKeditor and now Vanillacons work well.

I don't believe that you can delete the messages you send.
This discussion has been closed.