Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Something that might confuse users after an application

edited November 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
There is no "go back to the forum" after you have made an application and when you come to that page where it says "Thank you for your application". Might confuse some users. There should be a "Go back to forum" text or something similar there. At this URL: http://www.domain.com/community/people.php Might be something you can include in the next release. :) When I accepted a user on my forum, why is there no "You have been granted message" at that user's profile?

Comments

• Options
    You probably need to install the role history extension. And yeah, a go back to forum link would be useful (it's a pretty easy theme change, btw). It's been a pretty common request though.
  • Options
    Okey thank you. Hope this will be included in the next release.
  • Options
    The best thing to do, as was suggested before, is to make a copy of the default theme. You could then call it customvanilla. Then any mods you made at a theme level would reside in this folder and not be lost during a software upgrade. This is what I have done. To do what you want, you would then copy the people_signout_form_validpostback.php from the default folder and put it into your customvanilla folder. Then you would edit that file. The contents would look like: <?php // Note: This file is included from the library/People/People.Control.Leave.php class. echo '<div class="FormComplete"> <h2>'.$this->Context->GetDefinition('SignOutSuccessful').'</h2> <ul> <li><a href="'.GetUrl($this->Context->Configuration, 'index.php').'">Go back to discussions</a></li> </ul> </div>'; ?> Pretty simple.
This discussion has been closed.