Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Comments on add-on, themes, extension, languages and styles

edited November 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Why not add the ability for users to comment add-ons, themes, extensions, styles, languages and styles? Would be easier instead of making a new topic.

Comments

• Options
    because the addon page isn't made with vanilla. although it would be nice to have the support next to the addons, just like mark is making for mozilla addons
  • Options
    It will happen in future. Mark put the addons site together in a bit of a rush for the release of v1. He knows it's not perfect but it does the job and he's got a lot on his plate dont you think? :)
  • Options
    Yupp. I like the work that the team have done with the board. Suggestions are always good. :)
  • Options
    TomTesterTomTester New
    edited November 2006
    I second the idea of grouping comments and fixes with the downloads (nice to keep it all in one place).
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I'm *hoping* to fix up the add-ons site by x-mas. It all depends on how "real work" goes.
This discussion has been closed.