Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Microsoft designs ipod package

edited November 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Disclaimer :no flame bait please. else i'll have to ask mark to close this topic.

Microsoft designs the ipod package parody that was made by an Microsoft employee. It was an internal joke and it got leaked to the web
Enjoy

PS: Mark, HTML formatter latest version allows youtube videos. can u install the latest version

Comments

• Options
    I saw this a while ago and I think it's hilarious. Nothing funnier than the truth. Microsoft packaging is awful. They're starting to learn how to do it as I think the 360 packaging was gorgeous. Apple do do good packaging.
  • Options
    At least they are trying new packaging with Windows Vista. But yeah that video is kinda fun.
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    edited November 2006
    It actually wasn't an internal joke. It was something one of their teams worked on to show how their packaging failed in comparison to other more successful packaging. Internally Microsoft is actually a pretty cool company this way - allowing themselves to be taken tongue-in-cheek and admit their faults. They're all about improvement, believe it or not. At least that's the vibe I got when I worked there.
This discussion has been closed.