Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Disappearing roles page

edited November 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I’m having a strange problem I just installed Vanilla and I’ve been doing great everything installed no problem. But for some reason when I click on create a role or edit a role my page comes back blank. I see the site wrapper but the guts of the page are gone. Has anyone had this problem?

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I've never seen it before, no.

One test would be to go into the library/people/People.Control.RoleForm.php and try to echo some things in the render method. Start at the beginning to see if the render method is even being called. If not, then try echoing in the constructor, again at the beginning and then make your way through. Make sure that the PageAction is coming through properly.

Do you have mod_rewrite rules on for friendly urls?
  • Options
    I will try that when I get home this evening. I have no mod_rewrite rules on friendly urls (not even sure what that is yet). The only thing I've done is create a new skin and new css file. The only pages I've edited the PHP/HTML on is the menu.php and the panel.php.
  • Options
    If I echo on the People.Control.RoleForm.php page I see my echo on the main Roles & Permissions screen along with all the pages content but when I click on create and edit I see my echo I still see nothing. Any ideas?
This discussion has been closed.