Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

View posts since last visit

mattmatt ✭✭
edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I'd like to see a cut down, filtered list of new topics since my last visit. Again, in a sort of phpBB way. I'd also settle for an RSS feed extension tyhat would achieve the same thing.

Comments

• Isnt the colouring difference enough? I'd imagine its a fairly simple extension though. Or a search - not sure if thats possible though.
  • mattmatt ✭✭
    Well, I'm still getting used to Vanilla but you could be right. Colouring helps, as does the jump to new post in a thread.
  • Well whenever i sign on after a while i just take a glance at all the brighter yellow discussions and then work my way through them. A shortlist might be nice though.
  • <aol>me too.</aol> paging is annoying, i'd like the shortlist, too (preferably single-line summary to fit as many on one page as possible). :)
  • duders. you could just turn everything that isn't new into visibility: hidden...
  • mattmatt ✭✭
    I like moe's idea better
  • and, to top it off, i'd love two new color codes (not only in the shortlist but everywhere) for: - threads that I have ever posted to (maybe a reddish tint) - threads that I have posted to and someone else responded (even more red, maybe even sorted to top?) sorry for being so insisting. ;)
  • mattmatt ✭✭
    Definitely, I like it
  • thats a good idea @ colour code :)
This discussion has been closed.