Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

i get a php error on an unmodified file.

y2kbgy2kbg New
edited November 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Fatal error: Call to a member function Render() on a non-object in /www/110mb.com/z/f/i/l/e/s/_/_/zfiles/htdocs/Vanilla/library/Framework/Framework.Class.Page.php on line 71 i thought maybe i accedentally changed this file so i delete it from my server and put the oridginal back, it still gives this error. I have no clue y this started doing this. It only gives this error on the members page which is created by an extension.

Comments

• Options
    // Constructor function Page(&$Context, $Events) { $this->Context = &$Context; $this->Controls = array(); $this->Events = $Events; } function WriteControls($Controls) { // Loop through the controls and write them if (is_array($Controls)) { ksort($Controls); while (list($key, $Control) = each($Controls)) { $Control->Render(); //<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Line 71********* } } } }
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    That can't help. One of the RenderControl is not an objet . Look (probably in an extension) for something like $Page->AddRenderControl($Something, xxx); And check that $Something is proper PostBackControl
  • Options
    I turned off all of the extensions execept for the members extension and it still gave the error. it has never done this before and the members extension has not been changed at all.
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Did your server get an upgrade?
    What version of PHP are you running?
  • Options
    hmm my host seems to be have sql problems, but my entire site works fine but this one error occures. they are working on an upgrade right now
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    That's what I thought it sounded like...
This discussion has been closed.