Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Errors after Installation: Warning: Undefined property

TiggrTiggr
edited December 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hello!

I'm just trying to move my old forum (Sporum, Perl based) to Vanilla. On my test system all works fine, but on the live system, I get errors just after installing a plain new Vanilla 1.0.2:
Warning: Undefined property: Connection in /home/www/larp-welt/forum/library/Framework/Framework.Class.MySQL.php on line 53

Warning: Undefined property: User in /home/www/larp-welt/forum/library/Framework/Framework.Class.SqlBuilder.php on line 309

Warning: Undefined property: Scripts in /home/www/larp-welt/forum/library/Framework/Framework.Control.Head.php on line 22

Warning: Undefined property: StyleSheets in /home/www/larp-welt/forum/library/Framework/Framework.Control.Head.php on line 31

Warning: Undefined property: Strings in /home/www/larp-welt/forum/themes/head.php on line 24
What's this up about, and why I'm getting this?

(You may look at it under http://www.larp-welt.de/forum)

Bye
Tiggr

Comments

• MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    What version of PHP are you running?
  • Hi Mark!

I'm (= my provider) is running PHP 4.1.2!

But forget about all this problems. I decided to change to another server, where I know, vanilla works fine out of the box. On this server is something very strange with php, and with perl too! :-(

Thank you!

Bye
    Tiggr
This discussion has been closed.