Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

after domainchange extension css are not loaded

edited December 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
hello community, after an domainchange everything works fine. i changed all paths in the conf/extensions.php. now there is just 1 problem left. the css files of all extenisons are not loaded. i don't know where to setup the path to the specific css files. the strange thing about this is, that my developer tool (on firefox) shows me all css files when i want to edit them. but the extensions css files have following data in it: "<HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>404 Not Found</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <H1>Not Found</H1> The requested document was not found on this server. <P> <HR> <ADDRESS> Web Server at hoobert.de </ADDRESS>a </BODY> </HTML> <!-- - Unfortunately, Microsoft has added a clever new - "feature" to Internet Explorer. If the text of - an error's message is "too small", specifically - less than 512 bytes, Internet Explorer returns - its own error message. You can turn that off, - but it's pretty tricky to find switch called - "smart error messages". That means, of course, - that short error messages are censored by default. - IIS always returns error messages that are long - enough to make Internet Explorer happy. The - workaround is pretty simple: pad the error - message with a big comment like this to push it - over the five hundred and twelve bytes minimum. - Of course, that's exactly what you're reading - right now. --> " perhaps anyone can help me. thanks in advance rgrds

Comments

• Why did you change paths in extensions.php? That file will be re-written by vanilla every time you add or remove an extension.
This discussion has been closed.