Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

mass users

Is there any add on or best way to add multiple users at once? I've wanting to use vanilla for a forum but I need some way to manually add the users.

Comments

• Do you have a list of existing users? If so in what format? There are no extensions to do the job at the moment...it'd come down to a clever bit of scripting or some mysql queries but depending what the list is like it might be easier to just add them..
  • well, right now we'll be getting between 20 and 120 users at once in an excel doc, maxing out at around 1000. what i'm leaing toward right now is trying the 'invite only' mod, but i need a way to control the usernames so they are all in a standard format
  • You may be able to save your excel doc into a csv and write a csv parser to enter the stuff into your database - obviously that depends how skilled you are with php.
  • edited March 2007
    Plees, I need same feature!!!!
This discussion has been closed.