Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Changing servers

edited December 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I am changing servers. I've read a few of the threads about this, and after changing a few things, have still come up short. I changed all the paths in the conf/settings.php file and after doing that I got a Fatal Non-recoverable Error: The error occurred on or near: Access denied for user 'zollrcom_dbo1733'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

I tried to change things in the conf/database.php but to no avail. Any thoughts or suggestions? Please...? :)

Comments

• ADMADM
    edited December 2006
    That means that it can't access the database with your current username and password. Either the username is wrong or the password is... or of course both ;)
  • Okay, I got that fixed, but now it says:

Error Message
    Failed to connect to the "zollrcom_db173353372" database.
    Affected Elements
    MySQL.OpenConnection();

For additional support documentation, visit the Lussumo Documentation website at: lussumo.com/docs

More great thoughts? Sorry, I asked for a PHP & MySQL book for Christmas.... :)
  • That means your mysql database connection details dont have permission to connect to your database I believe...
  • Thanks. That actually helped me realize my mistake. It's all good.
This discussion has been closed.