Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Change style in Joomla-vanilla forum

edited December 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi to the entire community, i'm new here and i am an italian Joomla! user. I installed the vanillabridge for Joomla and i don't understand why the Dizzy style of vanilla doesn't appear on the front page of my site even if it's installed? Thanks a lot, Phebo.

Comments

• Options
    Unless the front page of your site is a Vanilla page, that's to be expected. Joomla and Vanilla have separate styles/themes/skins.

Post your site and then people may be able to help if it's not what I just said.
  • Options
    Ok, i'll try to upload the joomla vanilla component. I would like to add that the component, even if installed, doesn't permet me to manage vanilla forum from the backend of joomla. It says me that the bridge status is "not installed"... i don't understand the reason: vanilla had created correctly the folder and, after controlling, i notice the all files are present inside it.
  • Options
    I uploaded it on the server. But when i open from the frontpage vanilla it says me: Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@aulamagnacafe.it and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Apache/2.2.2 (Fedora) DAV/2 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.1.6 mod_python/3.2.8 Python/2.4.3 mod_ssl/2.2.2 OpenSSL/0.9.8a mod_perl/2.0.2 Perl/v5.8.8 Server at www.aulamagnacafe.it Port 80 What's happened? Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.