Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Discussions?

edited December 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
How would I make it to where the first thing you see when you log into my board is the Categories page without having to write it into the URL? Generally, when you go onto a Vanilla board, it takes you straight to the Discussion page and I don't want that. I want it to go straight to Categories. In fact, I don't care if the Discussion page ever shows up. I'd like to keep the discussions within the Categories

Also, which add-on would I need for the Preview Post button?

Comments

• Options
    I have my vanilla install in a directory on my site (root/community) so I just use a redirect in the root/index.html

clicky
  • Options
    I don't know how to do the redirect thing but thanks for the link to the preview post!
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    put this in the page that you want to redirect from... <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>?????</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="TimeInSeconds;url=RedirectToAddress"> </BODY> </HTML>
  • Options
    thanks!
This discussion has been closed.