Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Problem removing messages

argie01argie01 New
edited December 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi, I'm the admin of a Vanilla forum. Every time I try to remove a message I get an error window with this message: "Error: " And the ayax animation in the place where the word "remove" is remains and remains working forever... So, I have to reload the page and the message was gone. Is anybody can help me with this, I really appreciate it. thank you.

Comments

• Options
    What browser are you using? If its IE, try Firefox and vice versa.
  • Options
    I might vote opera on this one.
  • Options
    The problem happens with IE6, FF2 and Opera 91 I thought the problem was caused by FCKEditor, but this is not the case: even when I disable FCKEditor, the problem continue...
  • Options
    This is the comment removal extension, correct? What is probably happening is that something is appended/prepended to its return string, causing the js to think an error occured. It was a sort of finicky error checking method to begin with, I need to fix that...
  • Options
    Yes, it's the extension Comment Removal...
This discussion has been closed.