Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Bridge Between Custom PHP / mySQL Site and Vanilla

edited December 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hello, *I have a budget, so this is a paying gig. I have a custom site built in PHP / mySQL. I would like to hook the site up to Vanilla, but I already have membership tables I would like to use. So basically, I need the code to tie the login and registration from Vanilla to the custom site. I've been completely jerked around now by some vBulletin developer and am totally frustrated and fed-up. I really need a working forum on my site and I really need somebody who can make this happen ASAP. I would also need the person to custom theme a vanilla forum for me to fit inside my main layout of the site. www.COLOURlovers.com is the site that needs the board. Again, I need my custom PHP / mysite integrated with a Vanilla forum. If you can help please email me at darius at monsef dot com.

Comments

• Options
    You're the Colour Lovers guy?! Cool! I've liked that site since it's inception and really love the recent improvements. The old ColdFusion site was a little slow.

Sorry, this was off-topic, but I just wanted to let you know that I really like the site. :)
This discussion has been closed.