Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Seeing a Javascript Error

edited January 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Got a problem when the 'Comments per page' is exceeded.

I have it set at 10 and whenever this is exceeded the page then shows a js error:
document.forms.frmPostComment has no properties
[Break on this error] document.forms['frmPostComment'].btnSave.onclick = WaitHandler;
(not sure if it is important, but I have default theme and style and HTML editor - although the problem happens even if I change these)

Comments

• Options
    anyone else seeing this?
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    I just checked a couple of other forums, and this problem also appears. Basically, the 'Add Your Comments' form isn't appearing on the first page of comments. Some others, (like this one) it doesn't. Anyone?
  • Options
    I just tried to duplicate on my forum with Firefox 2, but didn't see this. What browser are you using?
  • Options
    All browsers (except Mac ones) You can see it on the www.huge-entity.com forum amongst others
  • Options
    Found out what causes it. It is linked with the 'STOP CAPS ABUSE' add-on. If I disable this extension, the problem goes away - switch it on and the problem is back again.
This discussion has been closed.